- What Makes Us Different?
- Ordering Your Product
- Men's Guide To Buying Lingerie For Women
- Payment Options
- Postage & Handling
- Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Return Policies & Procedures
- Privacy & Discretion
- Receiving Your Emails
- Earn Loyalty Dollars with Every Purchase
Whether for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, to say “I love you” (or when you’re in the doghouse ...), sexy lingerie is a gorgeous gift for that special someone in your life. We understand the task can be overwhelming for men, especially with the impressive range available here! Shop online from the comfort of your own home, minus the prying eyes of sales staff, with these tried and tested tips.
What will she like (that I’ll find sexy too)?
Chances are you’re worried about what to buy her – as much as this is a gift for her, your choice also says a lot about you. Here are three helpful suggestions:1) Look at what she already owns, the styles of lingerie she currently wears, and buy something that’s in line with her taste. This isn’t to say you need to buy a selection of cotton undies as she wears them to the gym frequently, we’re talking about what she wears in the bedroom typically that makes her feel sexy.
2) Think about her personality and what she exudes. Is she sweet or shy? Is she bold, the life of the party? Match the style of the lingerie you buy her to the type of person she is (not the person you think she ought to be.)
What do I buy (I don’t know a bra from a brief)?
You thought buying a car was a tricky choice. Try labeling the types of sexy lingerie on the market! Surely you’ve heard of a corset? How about a chemise or teddy? (And no, not the stuffed toy kind.)
Bras and matching sets ... may seem traditional but they’re the lingerie staple ladies turn to everyday. Make her feel sexy in the bedroom, and then sexy anywhere your gift goes. Take what she currently wears and turn it up a notch. She owns pink lycra? Buy lace in magenta instead.Babydolls and chemises ... are a timeless. They flatter all body types, are comfortable to wear and range from sweet through to seductive. With floaty fabric cascading from underneath the bust, ladies who loath their love handles will appreciate their less revealing nature.
Bustiers and corsets ... aren’t just for the busty. They can be a great way to add some cleavage to the under –bestowed. Ranging from boned or leather that lace up to corselets that cover the bum, knowing her size is essential as they’re a little less forgiving in fit then other lingerie.Bodysuits and teddies ... are like leotards or bathers if they were on sexual speed! Whether you buy her a racy all-in-one or a strappy teddy held together by the sheer force of gravity, keep how daring or conservative your girl is in mind when buying one of these.
Hoisery and bodystockings ... are great for testing the water. Play out your fantasies with a bodystocking you can rip right off her or a pair of fishnets she can wear with stilettos before you spend your money on leather lingerie for bondage.
What colour should I buy (there are too many choices)?
An exciting aspect of lingerie shopping is choosing the colour of the pieces. As the sexy lingerie you purchase will either be worn underneath her clothing, or worn in the privacy of the bedroom, you can be as daring or demure as you like with colour. This allows you to have free reign, but consider which of these options suit your girl the most:
1) Solid colour a simple, safe choice when buying lingerie for someone else. Solid colours are timeless and have the ability to transform the wearer with the persona they invoke. Pinks , purples and reds are sexy and seductive, brights like yellow and blue are fun and flirty, classic black is sophisticated and stylish while white is the colour of innocence and purity.
What size do I buy (so I don’t get a slap in the face)?
Whether she’s flat chested, amply bosomed or has a boyish figure, getting her the right sized lingerie is extremely important – having to pour herself into something will definitely kill the moment. Here’s how to size her up:1) Sneak a peek at a few pieces of her existing lingerie pieces to see the sizing on the tags. Whether the sizing is Australian (14, 16) or International (36, 38), we have comprehensive sizing charts to help you at the checkout.
2) Narrow her down to the groups XS, S, M, L, XL etc. Each group is based on a few similar sizes - S is typically sizes 6-8, M typically 10-12 etc – so there’s a little more leeway when her buying lingerie.3) Opt for OS (One Size). These pieces generally have a little ‘give’ and stretch to them allowing for a fit across a number of body shapes and sizes. In most cases, OS caters for women who are an 8-12.
4) Phone a friend, seriously! If you trust one of her girlfriends to keep a secret, they would’ve shopped for lingerie together before (clothing at the very least.)5) We take the hassle out of buying sexy lingerie with a fantastic one-on-one customer support service. We can offer suggestions, sizing advice and can also complete the order on your behalf.
Handy Hints (I still need help!)
• Buy her something ;sexy'. Push the envelope a little, but not over the edge. The hotter she feels, the hotter she’ll be for you.
• Surprise her with lingerie. Knowing you’ve taken time to look for something she’d like will add to her appreciation – sure beats a voucher.
• Tell her how beautiful she looks. If she rarely reveals her lingerie, encourage her to embrace her inner goddess.
Don’t• Make her feel ‘sleazy’. You want her to feel like a star, not a street walker. Remember to reflect her personality in what you buy.
• Make her feel insecure. While we all make mistakes, making a lady feel too big (“you think I’m gonna starve myself to fit into this?!”) or too small (“sorry I’m no Pamela Anderson!”) is a big no-no!• Don’t forget that if you’re still lost while looking for lingerie, our expert customer service team are here to help! Ph (03) 9414 0414.